Areas We Serve in St. Louis, MO, and Surrounding Areas
Whenever your plumbing system is leaking, corroded, or simply failing to operate efficiently, rely on Nu Flow St. Louis. We make sure our clients do not have to undergo the stress of buying other pipes and installing a new system without making an informed decision. We are the leading company in water infrastructure solutions for pipes ranging from 12 inches or smaller in diameter
We offer a range of plumbing services in the following locations:
- St. Louis, MO
- Pipe Lining St. Louis, MO
- Drain Cleaning St. Louis, MO
- Leak Detection St. Louis, MO
- Commercial Camera Inspections St. Louis, MO
- Drain Inspection St. Louis, MO
- Sewer Camera Inspection St. Louis, MO
- Sewer Line Replacement St. Louis, MO
- Sewer Pipe Lining St. Louis, MO
- Sewer Repair St. Louis, MO
- Trenchless Pipe Repair St. Louis, MO
- Trenchless Sewer Repair St. Louis, MO
- Wildwood, MO
- O’Fallon, MO
- Kirkwood, MO
- Town and Country, MO
- Florissant, MO
- Chesterfield, MO
- Des Peres, MO
- Ladue, MO
- St. Charles, MO
- St. Peters, MO
- Webster Groves, MO
- Belleville, IL
- Naperville, IL
What We Provide
Here is a closer look at our plumbing services in St. Louis, MO, and nearby areas:
- Pipe Lining - Are you aware that you could rehabilitate existing piping systems even without having to dig them? A full restoration is possible through pipe relining. Our company forms new pipes utilizing resins like polymers or even epoxy. Besides, we implement different techniques to create new piping within the old system. Spray coating, continuous inversion, and pull-in-place are the best technologies that we utilize in the relining process.
- Drain Cleaning - Probably you’re already seeing the signs of blocking or clogging in your piping system. Maybe the water is flowing out slowly, or even you have to plunge your toilet more. These are signs that major blast in your piping system will soon occur. Preventing such a disaster is essential. Reach out to Nu Flow St. Louis to ensure well-flowing drainage systems.
- Leak Detection - Are you worried that perhaps your underground piping system is leaking? Let our team conduct a quick check for any possible leaks. Trust the highly experienced Nu Flow St. Louis team that utilizes various techniques to detect leaking points. DMA subdivision, leak localizers, and sounding surveys are some of the best methods we use.
- Collapsed Pipe Repair - Our team can also manage to restore collapsed pipes. After assessing the corrosion or damage, we will recommend the best repair procedures. Our team of highly experienced professionals has the right skills to handle all repair works.
- Emergency Plumbing Services - Our NuFlow Technology saves time & money. We are aware that damaged piping systems that are left unrepaired for long will cause further problems. Therefore, we have an emergency team that will be on your premises as soon as you contact us. Be it on weekends or holidays, our emergency technicians offer reliable services.
- Sewer Camera Inspection - Is sewer back-up one of your problems at home? Then, it’s vital for you to work with Nu Flow St. Louis. We are a BBB A+ rated company that utilizes sewer camera inspection services. We use high-resolution cameras to diagnose the cause of blockages in a sewer system. We avoid digging unnecessarily by relying on state-of-the-art technology, thus taking the guesswork out of determining the problem.
- Sewer Pipe Replacement - We could do away with the damaged pipes and replace them with new ones. Our company offers affordable replacement services and proposes the best pipes that fit your sewer system. The replacement could be done on either the leaking part or even the entire system, depending on the extent of damage, through the skills of our plumber in St. Louis, MO, and nearby areas.
- Sewer Repair - No sewer repair work is difficult for us here at Nu Flow St. Louis, as we are a 5-Star Google rated company. We utilize superior solutions to restore your sewer system. Broken, corroded, and cracked pipes can all be repaired by our professional technicians.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair - The costs of repairing underground sewer pipes may hardly be estimated. Mostly, the process entails digging up a lawn. An extended period of time for such repairs is also required. However, our company uses advanced non-invasive technologies to repair the system without necessarily digging up your lawn.
Contact Us Today
Reach out to Nu Flow St. Louis to get started on your pipe lining or any other plumbing project. Call us or fill out the online form to schedule your appointment.