What Is Drain Line Inspection and Why Is It Important in St. Louis, MO?
Clogged drains are a household problem these days. Even if you do take all the precautions possible, your drain may get clogged over time. If you find the water clogging or the sinks not working, it may be time for calling in the professionals.
Don’t Worry About Clogged Drain Lines Anymore!
Luckily, you won’t have to get troubled with recurring drainage problems as the latest technology has come to your rescue. The drain line inspections, also known as the drain video line inspections help to resolve the chronic drain problems assuring you of no further drain clogging. This article will help you to learn more about this technology and its adverse importance.
What exactly is Drain Line Inspection?
The technicians use a fiber optic camera which is inserted to your drain line to point out all the problems of your drain. These are small cameras which inspect the interior of your pipes and sinks. Earlier, the plumbers used to guess the drainage problem looking at the symptoms of leakages and mould formation. But with these cameras, they are able to judge the entire biology of your drains and are hence, able to solve the problem efficiently.
These cameras can tell you almost about all the problems like cracked or broken pipes, calcified pipes or the presence of rodents or other small insects in the pipelines to name a few. They can also be inserted into sewage tanks and can tell you about the reason of your offset pipes and blocked drainage. They can locate the exact area of the problem which makes its resolution much simpler.
This device has helped plumbers a lot in carrying out the right method for your issues. Previously, they used the hit and trial method to manage the drains. If their solution used to work, well and good otherwise they used to try a different method. Sewer & Drain line inspection has hence, reduced the time and effort of the plumbers.
Why Is It Important in St. Louis, MO?
If you are living in St. Louis, MO and find yourself having to deal with clogged drains, worry no more. Drain line inspection can help all those people who have old drainage systems as they can get it repaired at a very lost with the assurance of quality results. Some other advantages of it are:
- It can locate the exact location of the problem.
- It can find out the layout of the pipes which tells the workers where and how deep to exactly dig out.
- The fiber optical camera gives out a signal which tells about the depth and the position of the blockage.
- Regular inspection can help tracing out minor problems that can be prevented from becoming major ones.
- Damages due to poor construction can also be checked and the materials can be replaced before the supply is given to the drainage system. This helps people who have buy a new house. You can decide well on the property and invest smartly.
We recommend that you get your drains checked periodically to prevent problems like clogging and pipe bursts.